Selection process results will be available on https://appstat.christuniversity.in Selected candidates will receive an E-Offer of admission. The offer will be valid upto the date mentioned in the Offer of admission.
All selected candidates must note that admission is provisional and subject to University rules.
Selected candidates must download the offer of admission on ‘Application Status’ link on the University website.
To process admission
1. Candidates must choose the preferred date and time from available options to facilitate smooth admission process.
2. Admission must be processed at the campus where the programme is offered as published in the offer of admission.
3. As per UGC guidelines, fee payment has to be made through online mode.
4. Payment options and details will be available in the Offer of admission.
5. Fees for first year including Admission Registration fee must be paid in full as part of the admission process.
All original marks cards and one set of photocopies must be submitted for verification at the time of admission as mentioned below
1. Copy of E-Admission card (Mandatory).
2. Copies of the NEFT / Online Payment Receipt (Mandatory).
3. Statement of Marks: Class 10, Class 12 (Mandatory).
4. Undergraduate Degree Marks Card (if result awaited, marks card till the last semester/year) (Mandatory).
5. Provisional degree certificate, if candidate has completed/graduated before November 2020 (Mandatory).
6. Degree certificate (Convocation Certificate), if candidate has graduated before June 2020 (Mandatory).
7. Transfer Certificate (TC) of undergraduate/postgraduate degree from the last qualified institution (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August, 2021.
8. Migration Certificate of undergraduate degree from qualifying University (applicable for all candidates except those studying in Maharashtra) (Mandatory) must be submitted by 20 August, 2021.
9. Students pursuing their final year must bring the statement of marks up to the previous semester / year (Mandatory).
10. Candidates falling under any of these categories (NRI / PIO / OCI / SAARC / AFRICA / ASEAN / OTHER FOREIGN NATIONALS) should submit
a] Copy of Passport and Visa Details (Mandatory).
b] Candidates applying under PIO or OCI have to produce the copy of PIO or OCI card whichever is applicable (Mandatory).
c] Medical Fitness Certificate (MFC) from any recognized medical practitioner certified by the Medical Council of India and
d] Resident Permit (RP) (If available while applying)
11. 1 passport size and 1 stamp size photographs (Mandatory).
12. A valid photo ID in original (Aadhar Card/Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Electoral ID)(Mandatory).
13. Work experience, work related documents such as joining letter/experience letter and latest salary slip (If required for the programme).
All mandatory documents must be submitted for verification during the admission process.
An undertaking for pending original documents unavailable currently [applicable only for candidates writing / passing their exam in March – June - 2021], must be submitted to the Office of Admissions. These documents must be submitted on or before 20 August, 2021.
Failure to submit the pending documents will be treated as unsuccessful in the qualifying examination or considered “Not Eligible” and admission will be terminated from CHRIST (Deemed to be University) without any claim.
All admitted students must open an account at South Indian Bank, CHRIST (Deemed to be University) Branch as part of the admission process and must carry relevant ID proof (Aadhar Card and Pan Card).
The University ID card is a smart card, which is both an ID cum ATM card with a chip containing the student personal details. All transactions within the University campus after commencement of classes, including fee payment will be processed only through this card. It is also an access card for Library and other restricted places.
Selected candidates who fall under International student category (ISC) should register with the Foreigner Regional Registration Officer (FRRO / FRO) of the Local Police in Bengaluru, India within 14 working days from the date of admission or arriving in Bengaluru.
The date of commencement of the academic Year 2021 will be intimated during the admission process.
I) The University does not collect any type of capitation / donation other than the fees mentioned in the website.
II) All those admitted to the programme will have to purchase a laptop at their own cost, if required by the department.
III) Admitted students who wish to avail bank loan will be provided a recommendation letter on request by presenting the original fee paid receipt to the Office of Admissions.
IV) The decision of the admission committee is final and binding.